The following steps are involved in the CV/Calling Interview Selection Process at “Globe N Globe Overseas Manpower Consultants”:
1. CV Submission: Candidates send their CVs or resumes, emphasising their qualifications and work history that relate to the position they are seeking.
2. Initial screening: Based on the qualifications and job criteria, our team evaluates the CVs to establish a shortlist of candidates.
3. Calling Interview: To evaluate the communication skills and job fit of the shortlisted candidates, a phone interview is scheduled.
4. Expert Evaluation: Candidates may go through specialised assessments to determine their expertise in particular industries.
5. work Matching: We link candidates with appropriate work opportunities abroad based on evaluation findings.
6. Help with Interview Preparation: We mentor chosen candidates through the interview preparation process and offer crucial guidance.
7. Visa formalities: For selected individuals, assistance with handling visa procedures is provided.
8. Job placement: Lastly, we assist individuals in getting the positions they want abroad.
We want to make sure that everything goes well and quickly so that people can start successful foreign careers.
The application procedure is simple and convenient. Candidates can apply online by completing an application form and emailing the needed papers. Following the initial screening, approved candidates will be given a WhatsApp number to use for subsequent communication and updates.
Ticket and Hotel Booking Fees
The cost of a plane ticket and three days of hotel accommodations varies depending on the destination country. The fees range from
1. $200 USD – For Singapore, Malaysia, Gulf, Sri Lanka & Myanmar Countries
2. $500 USD – United Kingdom, Australia, Mauritius & South Africa Countries
3. $800 USD- Fiji Country
4. $1200 USD – USA & Canada Countries
depending on the country in which the candidate is hired.
Employment Visa Offer
The agency provides selected individuals with a valuable incentive in the form of a free 2-year employment visa and job offer. This means that those selected for work prospects abroad will receive their visa and job placement at no cost.
It is vital to note, however, that candidates must cover the expense of their plane ticket and three days of hotel accommodations. Aside from these expenses, there are no other hidden costs.
Processing Period/ Work Hours & Days/ Application Restrictions
Application Restrictions: In order to ensure a fair and targeted application process, "Globe N Globe Overseas Manpower Consultants" restricts each candidate to applying for just one country and one specific job post.
Work Hours and Days: Work hours and days vary by country as follow.
I – 8 To 10 Hours Duty & 6 Days In Week : Singapore, Malaysia, Gulf, Sri Lanka, Myanmar & South Africa ( 2 Hours OT – OverTime )
II – 8 Hours Duty & 5 Days In Week : USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Mauritius & Fiji ( No OT – Over Time )
Work Hours and Days
Agency Processing Period: The processing period for applications varies based on the destination Countries as follow :- I - 3 Months: Singapore, Malaysia, Gulf, Sri Lanka, Myanmar & South Africa II - 6 Months: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Mauritius & Fiji
The required documents are as follow
CV/Resume Scan Copy (Updated)
Passport Scan Copy (Front/Back)
Passport Size Photo (White Background)
Education Scan Copy (If You Have)
Experience Scan Copy (If You Have)
6-Month Bank statement Copy Only For candidates applying to work in the United States & Canada.